- Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression than I am better than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
- Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
- Can I be trusted?
- Am I a slave to dress, friends, work or habits?
- Did the Bible live in me today?
- Do I give it time to speak to me every day?
- Do I pray about the money I spend?
- Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
- Do I insist upon doing something about which my conscience is uneasy?
- How do I spend my spare time?
- Is Christ real to me?
May God use these questions to pierce your heart and soul and may he use them to draw you to himself and to stir your affections for him. God wants every inch of your life.
Click here to read the entire set of questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment