Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Heart-Wrenching Questions - Part 1

Over the next few days I am going to list some great questions that I have collected over the years from various places that probe deep into the depths of my heart to reveal sin and take me to Christ. Take these questions and make them your own. Read over them daily or at least weekly and may God use them to stir your heart and affections towards him, the greatest treasure. (If I do not give a source for a question, that is either because I don't know where I came across it or because it is my own.)

  1. How would I describe the state of my affections for Christ right now?
  2. What would have to happen in my life for God to have His way? What desires of mine would have to die?
  3. What should a Christian of my stature be doing for the kingdom of God?
  4. "Are you doing things that require you to walk by faith?" Bill Bright
  5. Men, have you been with another woman, regardless of how innocent, that could be misunderstood and bring reproach on the name of Christ?
  6. Have you conducted your financial and business matters in such a way that gives witness of integrity and godliness?
  7. Have you just lied about any of these questions?

No comments: