Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Is God Wild at Heart?

I was recently made aware that John Eldridge is coming out with a new book and it reminded me of the great influence that "Wild at Heart" has had among many men. There are some good things in his book but there are also some things that present unbiblical views of God and man. I have previosly posted an article by Randy Stinson, Executive Director of the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, and he has also written a review of "Wild at Heart" that I would encourage you to click here and read it. When we read books, we must always evaluate them in light of the teachings of Scripture. This is a discipline that we must all develop as we read and study other men of God. Thank God for the Scriptures, perfect and without error. We can read them and be certain of TRUTH.

No comments: