Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Do You Love...Discipline? Rebuke?
As I reflect over the times when I saw significant spiritual growth in my life, it usually occurred when God used people in my life to discipline and rebuke me. At the time it hurt (wow, imagine there being a kind of discipline that didn't hurt - would we call that discipline). Anyways, I now thank God for using those people to speak truth to my life and help me to see areas of sin that I was totally blind to. Are you open to rebuke and discipline from others? Click here and read the very wise counsel that Bob Kauflin gave concerning discipline and rebuke. Bob Kauflin serves as director of worship development for Sovereign Grace Ministries, and as a pastor and worship leader at Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment